Promotion Terms & Conditions
HKairport Shop Cash Coupon Promotion (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is held between 9 February 2018 to 25 February 2018, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”). This Promotion is only available to customers who have registered accounts with the HKairport Shop.
- During the Promotion Period, customers who have spent HK$800 or above in HKairport Shop (excluding all applicable discounts and shipping fees) in one transaction (“Applicable Transaction”) are entitled to a HK$50 online cash coupon (“Coupons”).
- A customer would only be granted a redeemable Coupon after he/she has collected his/her purchase at designated HKairport Concierge, or after the products purchased have been delivered to his/her designated address. In such case, a notice would be sent to the customer informing him/her that he/she has been granted such redeemable Coupon.
- Coupons may be redeemed at subsequent purchases at HKairport Shop.
- Coupons cannot be used for purchases with non-participating merchants at HKairport Shop, physical shops at Hong Kong International Airport (“HKIA”), or by order reservations.
- Coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stock lasts.
Terms and Conditions for Use of Coupons
- Each customer is only entitled to one Coupon a day, irrespective of the number of Applicable Transactions that he/she has conducted on any particular day.
- Each Coupon bears an expiry date. All Coupons must be redeemed on or before the expiry date(s).
- Coupons are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in full or in part. In respect of transactions where the payment value is less than the face value of the Coupon, no change will be given for the unused amount.
- In the event that a customer redeems a Coupon when placing an order containing more than one product, the value of the Coupon is spread over each product according to the pro-rated value of that product. Any refund of a product purchased using a Coupon will be reduced by the pro-rated value of the Coupon attached to it.
- A Coupon granted is liable to be cancelled if:
- it has not been redeemed; and
- certain products purchased in the order concerned cannot be provided due to stock availability; or a customer decides to return a product in accordance with the Returns and Refunds policy; and
- as a result, the total amount of the order falls below the threshold amount of an Applicable Transaction.
In such case, a notice will then be sent to the customer informing him/her that the Coupon granted would be cancelled.
- Once a Coupon has been redeemed, the Applicable Transaction from which the Coupon was granted cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded.;
- HKIA reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In case of disputes arising under this Promotion, HKIA’s decision shall be final.
- In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.
- The Promotion shall be subject to and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.